Welcome

Simply Saving, Simply Living, Simply Happy

Friday, January 7, 2011

Target Toys 75% off

I posted earlier that I heard some toys were on sale 75% off @ Target. They are!! The sign says they are only 30% off but when I dug around I found some great deals. I tried not to buy anything that my son couldn't use so I only snagged 2 Kung Zhu Hamster Playsets. They were on clearance for $2.48 each! They I had a $1.00 off any Jergens lotion so I grabbed a travel size for .97 for free. My total....$5.43!

(Sorry about the crummy pics! A 5 year old broke my camera and I have to resort to using my phone!)


They had some great deals on toys I wasn't looking for but I'm sure other are....

The Toy Story 3 Giant Railroad~Was $70.00 on sale for $34.00
Lots of Littlest Pet Shop Pets 75% off

No comments:

Post a Comment