Welcome

Simply Saving, Simply Living, Simply Happy

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Let the deals begin...

So one of my New Years resolutions was to save as much money as I can! This means using coupons when possible, searching for the best deal, and only buying what I need! Just like everyone else I like to purchase things I don't need just really want! To get my "stuff" fix I have decided that the only things I will get that I don't need will be things I can get for free or a super great deal. Today I went to three stores and made out pretty well!


Store #1 CVS

I received a coupon in the mail for a free Schick Hydro Razor @ CVS
I had two free Excedrin coupons (I'll post link when they become available again)
I also had 1.50 in register rewards! (I used this to purchase a new makeup bag on sale 75% off)


Store #2 Bath & Body Works

I signed up for their rewards program last month (closed at the moment but if and when it opens I'll post the link)
One Thursday of every month you bring in the rewards card and get a free gift. I expected it to be a travel size item but thought I'd check it out anyway. I got a regular sized hand soap, a pocket pac anti-bacterial gel, and the little holder!!!! That was really cool!!

Store #3 Target
All of their Christmas is on sale for 90% off. This is a great deal in itself but to sweeten it just a little I used a 5.00 gift card I had gotten from a previous purchase. I bought..
4 boxes of cute Christmas Cards
2 boxes of Wonka Chocolates
1 kit to make Chocolate Trees
1 Christmas Countdown Kit w/Candy

Total= .90 out of pocket!!!

Today was a good day I'm starting to post deals again so keep checking back!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Sharing Renee! I'm going to post this giveaway to my blog hope that's ok!!!

    ReplyDelete