Welcome

Simply Saving, Simply Living, Simply Happy

Thursday, March 10, 2011

March "To Do's"


*Ok so my birthday is on the 28th of this month and I am on a mission. I am going to see just how much free stuff/food etc I can snag on my special day! So many companies offer "freebies" on your birthday and I want to find out just how great these are! I will share my success at the end of the month!

*Also I'm getting ready to start a series on "The Organized Yardsale" I love having yardsales almost as much as I like eating cookies! I will hopefully be having it the last week in March and would love to share my tips, horror stories (I always get one great person lol), and of course how much I made!!!!

*We are also headed on a 5 day vacation next week and I would love to do a series on Vacations & Budgets! More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment