Welcome

Simply Saving, Simply Living, Simply Happy

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 5....feeling good

Today is Day 5 of the no processed food diet. I have found out that it is VERY hard and VERY expensive to do this 100%! I've had to cut a few corners lol. I still buy regular milk...I buy skim, but I've always done that! I have to buy regular butter, sugar, and flour. I still have a family to feed and I think I'd be in a lot of trouble if all the good stuff went out the door! Instead I am making everything from scratch...which I usually do anyway!
Breakfast~1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1 tbspn Honey
1 tbspn Brown Sugar
1 Pc Whole Wheat Toast
1/2 tspn Unsalted Butter
2 cups Espresso

Lunch~3 pcs All natural Turkey Breast
2 tspn Mustard
1 pc Babybell Light Cheese
Water

Snack~1 Whold wheat cracker
1tbspn Brie Cheese
1 cup grapes

Dinner~Homemade Bagel Bites YUM!
*Whole wheat mini rolls
2tbspn Mozz Cheese
1/2 Tomato Sauce
Spinich Salad w/Mushrooms, Tomatoes,Oil & Ving

Dessert~Homemade Sorbet
*1 Cup Frozen Fruit (any..I used blackberries)
1tblspn lemon juice
2tblspn water
Mix in blender and eat!

I usually have 1 piece of chocolate a day...other wise I'd go crazy!!!

Oh I went to the store and spent 70.00 today...whoa that was a lot...posting that later tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment