Welcome

Simply Saving, Simply Living, Simply Happy

Sunday, December 12, 2010

You just ate what??


Well I'll start by saying I am 24 years old, 5'2" and 150lbs. Needless to say I am a little
overweight and have been since having my son 5 years ago. I've tried every diet known to man. I've
had results but nothing has stuck.
Three days ago I decided to change everything. It dawned on me that all this diet/fat free/etc
food I've been eating ISN'T FOOD!!! It's processed sugar/salt/fat/and a bunch of other stuff I can't
read. Then I thought this is what I feed my son everyday?? Really?

So we started eating food. Real food. You know the stuff that grows in fields and comes from animals! \
I'm not vegan...and I will def slip up a few times. I'm hoping after a 1 month of REAL food I'll be so
happy with the way I look and feel that I'll continue for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment