Welcome

Simply Saving, Simply Living, Simply Happy

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Today is cookie baking day!!! We have made chocolate chip & peanut butter thus far. My husband will be home from basic this Saturday for Christmas break. I don't want to bake while he's home!! I made these cookies with as many all natural ingredients as I could. For the peanut butter cookies we have all natural peanut butter (peanuts & salt) and for the chocolate chip we used dark chocolate chips!
We used honey in place of sugar (where we could) and brown sugar in place of white sugar! They turned out great!!
Next we are freezing them! I like to wrap mine in saran wrap (4 of the same cookies at a time) then I place them in a small zip lock bag. I get all the air out and place them in an 8x8 baking dish and seal with a lid. This way when we want some we can take out 4 or 8 or All!!! Defrost and we are ready to eat yum!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment